Hinckley Pilot 35

Sailing Yachts

Firefly's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you happen to have a picture, along with overall dimensions and a manufacturer? …"

Firefly replied Jan 4 to Windlass rebuilding

4 Jan 24
Reply by charles roberts

"When you ask about rebuilding, what are the issues that you are seeing?  It might be…"

Firefly replied Dec 23, 2023 to Windlass rebuilding

4 Jan 24
Reply by charles roberts

"Good Morning Bill,  Thank you for the information, much appreciated.  I'll look at t…"

Firefly replied May 30, 2023 to Help! Looking for length from boom end to attachment on traveler car.

6 May 30, 2023
Reply by Firefly

"Hello Bijou,  Selden should provide mounting instructions and when I did a quick loo…"

Firefly replied May 16, 2023 to Selden bowsprit

2 May 16, 2023
Reply by Bijou

"Hello Bijou,  If you google  Mainsheet System - 4:1 / 8:1 Self-Contained System, it…"

Firefly replied May 15, 2023 to Help! Looking for length from boom end to attachment on traveler car.

6 May 30, 2023
Reply by Firefly

"Hello Bijou, thank you for the website recommendation.  Unfortunately, this length i…"

Firefly replied May 15, 2023 to Help! Looking for length from boom end to attachment on traveler car.

6 May 30, 2023
Reply by Firefly

"Hello Bill, Apologies for the delay, here are the photos of the table leg.  Let me k…"

Firefly replied Mar 27, 2023 to Salon Table Leg

3 Mar 31, 2023
Reply by Panacea

"Good Afternoon Bill, I'll be at the boat this coming weekend and can grab some pictu…"

Firefly replied Mar 15, 2023 to Salon Table Leg

3 Mar 31, 2023
Reply by Panacea

RSS

Hinckley Pilot Association's Social Network

This site is the official social network that accompanies the Hinckley Pilot Association. Clicking on the above link will take you to the website, where there is more information on the Hinckley Pilot 35. We encourage all to become official members of the HPA.

© 2024   Created by Sea Angel.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service